UPDATE: A Statement From Our President & CEO
As the country and world face unprecedented challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize the strains placed on so many within our communities. As such, we are proud to announce that Netrality Data Centers has committed a total of $100,000 to charitable organizations to support those struggling in our communities. We have partnered with the following organizations in the metropolitan areas where we operate:
- MANNA: Providing nourishing meals to those in the community battling life-threatening illnesses in the Philadelphia area
- First Book: Distributing books to children without access to online learning resources in the Philadelphia area
- Southern Smoke Foundation: Providing financial relief to those in the food and beverage industry throughout Houston, TX
- The Houston Food Bank: Servicing 18 counties in the Southeast Texas region through partnerships with 1,500 food pantries, soup kitchens, meal sites, and shelters
- Harvesters: Providing education programs, food, and related household products to more than 760 nonprofit agencies in the Kansas City area
- The Greater Chicago Food Depository: Servicing 700 food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, and other programs
- The St. Louis Area Food Bank: Providing food to more than 392,000 people across 26 counties in Missouri and Illinois every year
Thank you to these organizations for continuing to care for our communities during this challenging time. The Netrality team is proud to support you!
Stay safe and stay healthy!
President & CEO, Netrality Data Centers
Learn more about our continued commitment to our customers and tenants during this time by reading our COVID-19 FAQ.