About our partnership with Everstream
Business-Only Fiber Network Solutions
Everstream has raised the bar for business connectivity, delivering a business-only fiber network with the speed, reliability, scale and performance that today’s enterprises demand. With more than 27,000 route miles of fiber and speeds up to 100 Gbps, Everstream’s enterprise-grade network delivers robust business fiber services, including internet, WAN, data center connectivity and dark fiber. Through its “Do What You Say You Will Do” approach, Everstream is a valued partner dedicated to the success of business customers.
At Everstream, we understand that for business, bandwidth is oxygen. When it’s there and abundant, no one thinks about it. But when it’s gone, getting it back becomes everyone’s only focus. The requirements of business are different — they’re critical.
That’s why Everstream was founded — because we believe business deserves better. It’s why we built the Business-Only Fiber Network.
Everstream serves mid-sized and large enterprise businesses. Our network brings more than 27,000 route miles of fiber and speeds up to 100 Gbps. We bring our customers fiber, speed, scale and expert support.
We disrupt the bureaucratic, big telecom status quo by providing a real relationship dedicated to our customers’ success. Our biggest differentiator is our people. Our “Do What You Say You Will Do” culture empowers our team members to deliver an unrivaled customer experience rooted in passion, transparency and accountability.
- Founded in 2014
- Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio
- 27,000+ fiber miles
- 63 data centers connected to the network, from Tier 1 to Tier 4
- 3,500+ on-net locations
- Primary investor: AMP Capital
- More than $500 Million invested
Differentiators: Everstream Offers the Network for Enterprises
- Connectivity: Everstream has raised the bar for business connectivity, delivering a Business-Only Fiber Network with speeds up to 100 Gbps available across our footprint.
- Bandwidth Bursting: Our no-charge bandwidth bursting* delivers the flexibility of on-demand bandwidth when your needs increase temporarily — keeping your business operating at peak performance.
- Network Diversity: The combination of our network architecture, engineering expertise and equipment deployment delivers four critical types of diversity: network, route, equipment and point-of-entry.
- Low Latency: Our average network latency is less than 5 milliseconds, approximately 90% less than other providers.†
- Direct Peering: Our direct peering connections bypass the public internet to provide direct access to more than 70 CDNs and ISPs, such as AWS and Salesforce — reducing latency and improving overall network performance.
- Service Delivery: Our Service Delivery Managers act as a customer’s primary point of contact throughout the implementation process, until service is up and running.
- Technical Support: Everstream’s two Midwest-based Network Operations Centers are staffed by highly trained engineers, who answer 98% of incoming calls within 60 seconds.
*Bandwidth bursting allows for occasional bandwidth increases at no additional charge. / †Latency is measured in market / in region
- Wide Area Network: Link one or multiple locations over Everstream’s flexible, scalable and customizable fiber connection.
- Dark Fiber: Dedicated fiber managed by your in-house experts for a private, secure connection between locations.
- Internet: Fast, reliable, fiber internet for today’s demanding business applications.
- Wavelengths: Fully customizable, private, point-to-point connection for businesses with large data transfer requirements.
- Data Center Services: High-speed fiber connectivity for your data center, colocation and cloud-based services.
- Learn how Everstream customers benefit from a real relationship with an expert partner dedicated to the success of business and only business. (everstream.net/case-studies)
The Growing Everstream Network:
Everstream’s business-only fiber network spans more than 27,000 fiber route miles across our 10-state footprint. Field offices employ local inside and outside plant, sales and operations teams. Visit everstream.net/network-expansion for the latest Everstream expansion updates.