Netrality Partners with Local Charities to Help Communities Affected by COVID-19
We are proud to announce that Netrality has committed a total of $100,000 to charitable organizations, to support those struggling in our communities.
As the country and world face unprecedented challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize the strains placed on so many within our communities.
As such, Netrality Data Centers has committed a total of $100,000 to local charitable organizations helping those affected by the pandemic. We have partnered with the following organizations in the metropolitan areas where we operate:
- MANNA: Providing nourishing meals to those in the community battling life-threatening illnesses in the Philadelphia area.
- First Book: Distributing books to children without access to online learning resources in the Philadelphia area.
- Southern Smoke Foundation: Providing financial relief to those in the food and beverage industry throughout Houston, TX.
- The Houston Food Bank: Servicing 18 counties in the Southeast Texas region through partnerships with 1,500 food pantries, soup kitchens, meal sites, and shelters.
- Harvesters: Providing education programs, food, and related household products to more than 760 nonprofit agencies in the Kansas City area.
- The Greater Chicago Food Depository: Servicing 700 food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, and other programs.
- The St. Louis Area Food Bank: Providing food to more than 392,000 people across 26 counties in Missouri and Illinois every year.
We proudly support these organizations for continuing to care for our communities during this challenging time and look forward to being part of the effort to rebuild businesses, organizations, and communities.