TMT Forum 2020 USA
BEYOND COVID-19: HOW M&A IS DRIVING GROWTH IN TELECOM, DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND CLOUD SERVICES
TMT M&A Forum USA 2020 will explore the current M&A and financing challenges faced by you and your company across seven specialist streams.
Insightful plenary panels with live Q&A take place on September 22-23 & 29 and engaging limited-capacity interactive breakout sessions run on September 30. We’re bringing together the strongest ever line-up of speakers to allow you to benchmark the rest of your 2020 strategy and beyond.
Hear industry insights from Netrality’s CEO Jerry Marshall and Chief Revenue Officer, Amber Caramella.
Accelerating New Strategies for Growth: TMT Leadership Panel with Netrality CEO, Jerry Marshall
Tuesday, September 22 – 9:00 – 9:50 AM
Telecom operators, digital infrastructure owners and investors discuss strategies for increasing the next phase of growth for digital services and connectivity.
- Hunting for growth – Which new digital business models offer the most revenue and profit potential?
- Buy and Build Infra strategies – Investing in the networks of the future
- M&A and consolidation – How will M&A impact the market and which sub-sectors offer the most opportunities?
- 5G Investment – Which companies, tech and services are best positioned to benefit?
Enterprise Cloud and The Edge Panel – Where are Investments Taking Place in Datacenters, Edge Computing and Cloud Services? With Netrality CRO, Amber Caramella
Wednesday, September 23 – 10:30 – 11:20 AM
As the next phase of hyper growth continues, enterprise cloud and datacenter leaders, investors and financiers discuss how the role of hyperscalers are shifting market dynamics, where capital is available for investment, and which opportunities exist in areas such as edge computing, and enterprise software and cloud.
- Who is buying, building, consolidating? And at what stage of the life cycle?
- Future growth in services and infrastructure layers, and the increased segmentation of the cloud infrastructure marketplace
- Moving to the edge – how can datacenter companies adapt to take advantage of edge computing, and who will capture the value?
- Building partnerships with hyperscalers – assessing new opportunities, business models and risks of market concentration