Bisnow Philadelphia Healthcare & Life Sciences Conference
Netrality Looks Forward to Hosting Bisnow’s Philadelphia Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference at 401 N Broad on October 19th!
What You’ll Learn at the Conference:
- What trends are currently being seen in the life science and healthcare industry right now? What predictions can be made heading into 2023?
- We’ve been hearing a lot about gene & cell therapy in Philadelphia, what other areas can we expect to hear about next?
- How is the city handling the increased demand in lab space?
- We’ve been seeing a lot of renovations on hospitals lately, what are the most challenging aspects of this process?
- Remote healthcare and telemedicine isn’t the only new technology to emerge from the pandemic, what are some other technological advances to emerge?
- What are some of the best practices in operations and management for healthcare and life sciences?
How You’ll Do More Business: Hear from top owners, developers, occupiers, and investors in the Philadelphia Life Sciences & Healthcare market as they discuss where the future of the asset class is headed. What does the market need to continue growth and expansion and what challenges are being faced?
Major Projects in Philadelphia: These are some key projects in the area that our panelists will be discussing. Take a better look and read more about these developments by clicking on the links below.
- 2500 League Island Boulevard
- Wills Eye Hospital MOST Lab
- Jefferson Health Specialty Care Pavilion
- Main Line Health Ambulatory Health & Women’s Center
Why You Should Attend: Network with top developers, property managers, brokers, owners, and more.
What Does Your Ticket Get You: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Use code VIRGINIAVIP for 20% off tickets.