Netrality Data Centers and Console Connect, a leading global Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) platform, have expanded their partnership to bring global on-demand connectivity services to businesses in Houston, TX and Shawnee, KS.
Through new Points of Presence (PoPs) at Netrality’s 1301 Fannin facility in Houston, TX and KC2-7801 Nieman in Shawnee, KS, and an existing PoP at 1102 Grand in Kansas City, MO, businesses can access the Console Connect platform – extending their digital ecosystem to the world’s largest clouds, Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and a global data center network.
Console Connect’s Network as a Service (NaaS) platform is underpinned by its own advanced Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network infrastructure, which includes a redundant and resilient global subsea cable network, delivering high levels of speed, security, and performance.
The global network infrastructure offers comprehensive end-to-end Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that make it suitable for accessing mission-critical and latency-sensitive applications and workloads.
Through a single data center port, Netrality’s customers can access Console Connect’s full range of on-demand connectivity services, including:
- Ultra-long-haul network capabilities allow customers to access many new global destinations across APAC and EMEA.
- Dedicated and on-demand connections to hyperscalers such as AWS, Google Cloud, Cloudflare, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, and Vultr. Unique direct connect routes to Alibaba Cloud and Tencent.
- On-demand metro, regional, and international Layer 2 connections delivered across Console Connect’s own high-performance network, reaching 950+ data centers worldwide, including 300+ locations across the US.
- Premium business Internet access delivered on-demand via Console Connect’s leading Tier 1 IP network (AS3941).
- Remote peering service provides access to leading Internet Exchanges, and bundles peering and end-to-end connectivity through a single platform.
- Access a global ecosystem of business partners, including carriers, Internet Exchanges, IoT providers, and other Console Connect platform users.
Through the power of Software Defined Interconnection®, Netrality customers in 1301 Fannin, KC2-7801 Nieman, and 1102 Grand can leverage Console Connect’s digital platform to self-provision private, high-performance connections among a global ecosystem of enterprises, networks, clouds, SaaS providers, IoT providers, and applications providers.
To learn more about Console Connect, please visit www.consoleconnect.com.