Co-Working plus Colocation in Callowhill
Netrality has announced the completion of its Co-Working Space at 401 North Broad in Philadelphia. Visit our website today to learn more and find a data center near you.
Netrality Properties is proud to announce the completion of the Netrality Co-Working Space at 401 North Broad Street in Philadelphia, PA. This brand new, 5,000 square foot, shared working environment features both individual desks and private offices, allowing small and large businesses from a variety of industries to flourish in a unique building with unparalleled connectivity located in the booming North Broad Street corridor. The Netrality Co-Working Space is just the latest in a series of improvements that Netrality has made to their Philadelphia interconnected data center at 401 North Broad Street over the last few years, including lobby upgrades, replacing windows, and modernizing elevators in order to cement its place as the premier telecommunications and colocation building between Manhattan and Virginia.
All Netrality Co-Working Space members can take advantage of the many amenities that 401 North Broad Street has to offer, including:
- On-Site Staff – Our on-site staff provides support during the week.
- Conference Room – The state-of-the-art conference room can accommodate groups of up to 30 and includes A/V gear.
- Tech Lounge – A relaxed space designed for comfort and productivity.
- Parking – Convenient on-site covered parking is available in the building.
- Storage – Secure storage space is available in the building.
- Security – Key card access throughout the entire facility with video surveillance.
- Rail Park – Adjacent to the City’s newest $10.3 million urban park scheduled to be complete in January 2018.
- Meet Me Room (MMR) – Cabinets and cages are available in the building owned and managed carrier-neutral MMR to connect with the 88+ network operators in the building with no monthly recurring charges (MRCs) for cross connects.
- Infrastructure – 12’ 8” ceiling heights, 200 lbs/sf floor loading, 10,000 freight elevators, N+1 cooling, N+1 backup generator power and a 2N UPS system.
The North Broad corridor is booming. From residential to hotels and retail, the development projects underway and announced are impressive and will transform North Broad Street. Dining and entertainment options in the area are top notch, including: Marc Vetri’s James Beard Award winning Osteria and Alla Spina. The 401 North Broad Street colocation facility is conveniently located in walking distance to many great restaurants, hotels, and entertainment options. With several world-class transportation options close by, including the Broad Street Line (six-minute walk north to the Spring Garden Station), I-676 (four blocks south), and SEPTA bus routes (bus stop just outside the front door), 401 North Broad Street is easily accessible for people commuting from several different areas.
401 North Broad Street was, at the time of its construction, the largest commercial structure of its kind on the East Coast, combining over 1.3 million square feet of office, showroom and warehouse space constructed on air rights above a five-track rail freight depot on the Philadelphia & Reading Railroad’s City Branch line. This Art Deco landmark reflects the transformative influence of railroads and is officially recognized as a historic site.
There are only three other co-working spaces located North of Vine Street near the Callowhill, Fairmount and Temple University areas. None of these spaces match the connectivity, amenities, and convenience of the Netrality Co-Working Space at 401 North Broad Street.
If you or your company are interested in learning more about the Netrality Co-Working Space at 401 North Broad Street in Philadelphia, please contact Phil Calantoni, Director of Business Development, at (215) 922-3112 or email@example.com.