Business-Only Fiber Network Solutions
Faster Fiber, Better Business
Whether you require a private, high-speed fiber connection, network security and redundancy, or real-time data replication, Everstream delivers it with unmatched speed, reliability and scale. Everstream’s network is purpose-built to ensure optimal performance from core to curb, no matter the solution.
- Ethernet: Everstream’s Point-to-Point (P2P) connection delivers a private, reliable, high-speed Ethernet connection between your business and a second location of your choice while our Point-to-MultiPoint (P2MP) service eliminates the need to manage a VPN connection. Instead, your business can connect three or more geographically dispersed sites, allowing each to communicate with one another as well as a data center or colocation facility of your choice.
- Dedicated Internet Access: With Everstream’s Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), your service is not only fast and reliable; it’s also symmetrical, scalable and secure. Our Cloud-based Virtual Dedicated Internet Access (V-DIA) means your business has one, shared public IP address that can be used for all locations — eliminating the hassle and inefficiency of administering and managing multiple IP addresses for multiple sites.
- Wavelengths: The fully-customizable Dedicated Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (D-DWDM) connection allows corporations to transfer large volumes of data among multiple locations, offers real-time, site-to-site replication and can automatically manage IT applications — freeing up resources. Everstream’s Managed Wave connection is available to businesses, carriers and data centers looking for a cost-effective, high-speed connection of at least 1 Gigabit between two on-net locations.
- Dark Fiber: Everstream’s build-to-suit Dark Fiber connection provides two or more locations with dedicated Dark Fiber — giving you full ownership to design, light, manage and control your network. It also can be used in conjunction with a lit fiber connection.
- Data Center Services: Everstream’s Data Center services handle the entire process — evaluating, documenting and matching your business needs to best-in-class facilities. Everstream also supports Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) Cloud-Based offerings. All have the ability to be managed by the customer for maximum flexibility.
Across their rapidly expanding Midwest footprint, Everstream’s 100% all-fiber network delivers fast and reliable connectivity from the core to the curb. It is the backbone upon which all of Everstream’s solutions are built. With a sole focus on delivering connectivity to enterprises and organizations with complex requirements, it can scale easily to meet customers’ growing bandwidth needs.